It is essential to keep your Will up to date with any changes to your circumstances or preferences. With a Safewill subscription, you can make unlimited updates and receive a new Will each time, entirely free of charge!
After completing your Will, signing it correctly and storing it safely, you can edit your Will in a few steps:
- Log in to your account. If you have forgotten your password, no worries - just click the "Forgot Password?" button to reset it.
- Make any updates that are required by clicking on the relevant Will card. For example, if you want to change the appointed guardian for your children, select the 'Guardians' card to edit.
- Once you've made the required change, you can submit your Will to be reviewed. This is an awesome added layer of protection, to make sure nothing you have changed will invalidate the new Will.
- Once our Wills experts have reviewed the changes, you'll be sent your new Will with all the included updates and edits. Sign it again with 2 witnesses according to the attached instructions and store it in a secure place.
- You can repeat this process as many times as you need, as long as you hold a valid Safewill subscription.
To learn more about the benefits of a Safewill subscription, click here.